Sunday, January 15, 2017

Welcome to the Literary Report!

Hello and welcome to the Literary Report! The Literary Report will review books that I've read so far this year. I've decided to keep these on a separate blog away from my computer/tech blog. This allows the audience to focus on what posts they would like to see and also gives me a quick view into how much I've been reading lately. 

Have you made a resolution to read more in 2017? One goal of of mine in 2017 is to read more. I tend to start multiple books at once and I'm hoping this blog will give me the nudge I need to complete more before jumping around as fast. 

My goal for the Literary Review is provide a small snapshot into each book that I've completed with relevant details and an overall rating at the end. I believe I'll rank the books I read 0 out of 5, which is a common metric for such things. 

Keeping the reviews small will give me quick access to important details and allow me to see if I would like to read a book again, recommend it to a friend, or stay far away from it. I hope that the format will be fun for others as well and maybe they could even do a similar thing themselves. 

So without further ado, I would like to welcome you all and hope that you enjoy the literary works that 2017 brings our way!



~ Michael L. Kelley Jr. 




No comments:

Post a Comment